Most orders within Australia are delivered by Australia Post
- Our prices depend on the total weight and size of your order unless advertised otherwise.
- To find the total cost of the order add the items you wish to purchase into the shopping cart and the shipping costs will be automatically calculated and displayed on the checkout page.
- We proudly work with a highly streamlined despatch team, with most items being despatched within 1-2 business days upon confirmation of payment.
- All "in stock" items are despatched within 1-3 business days.
- Non-stocked items may take between 15 - 30 business days for despatch. If an Item is not in stock it will be visible on the item page and in the checkout.
- All orders are processed in the order received, with Express Postage orders taking priority.
We have partnered with Australia Post, Toll, and TNT – Australia's largest and most trusted courier companies, to offer you prompt and safe shipping across Australia in most circumstances.
In most instances estimated delivery times from the time of despatch will be displayed at checkout, and are based on ALL products being "in stock" at the time of ordering:
- 2-5 Business Days – Capital Cities, Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, Adelaide and Perth
- 5-10 Business Days – Regional Australia, Darwin (NT), Hobart (TAS)
The above estimated delivery times are in business days (Monday through Friday) excluding public holidays.
Every effort is made to ship your order according to the estimated delivery times provided, estimated delivery times may change due to unforeseen circumstances from the couriers.
If your product has not arrived after the estimated delivery time, please contact us by email by REPLYING to your order confirmation email to shop(at)pinupautoparts.com with a brief message.
Unless otherwise agreed to by us, we will deliver your products to the address indicated on your order confirmation. If no-one is available to receive the delivery, the courier (TNT, DHL or Australia Post) will leave a card requesting you to arrange a suitable time and date for delivery or collect from their distribution centre.
We will use reasonable efforts to deliver your item/s to you within the estimated delivery time indicated on your order confirmation; however, we are unable to guarantee that the delivery will be made within this time frame.
Upon despatch of your order you will receive a copy of your tracking information from the nominated courier.
In the event of express shipping being requested for an item(s) that is not "in stock", you will be contacted by a customer service representative.
We are able to deliver your items to your home, work, or P.O. box address Australia wide, including all property addressed rural and remote areas. For larger items that need to be sent via courier, a street address is mandatory, and you will be notified during the checkout process. For help with delivery and despatch, please call our Customer Service on 1300 115 400
Please note we do not recommend using a P.O Box address for larger items exceeding 22kgs and/or 1m width or height.
International cost and deliveries
- In most cases, international shipments are delivered in a timely manner. However, it can take several weeks depending on your country's customs regulations.
- For all international orders we are not responsible for customs clearance or any duties or taxes that might be charged.
- All our international orders will be shipped by the best carrier (Australia Post, TNT, DHL, FedEx).